Friday, September 30, 2011

Trending on Twitter for 2011-09-30 17:20:00


"Hello October"
"GOODBYE SEPTEMBER"
"1D LIGHT UP MY WORLD"
Awlaki
"Got To Be You"
"You Are The Sunshine Of My Life"
"The Way You Make Me Feel"

'All My Children' Ends: ABC's 'The Chew' Premieres Monday, September 26 - TVbytheNumbers



Celebrity News and Style

'All My Children' Ends: ABC's 'The Chew' Premieres Monday, September 26
TVbytheNumbers
“The Chew” joins the ABC Daytime lineup on MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26 (1:00-2:00 pm, ET). Hosted by “Iron Chef America” stars Mario Batali and Michael Symon, “Top Chef” alum Carla Hall, entertaining expert Clinton Kelly and health & wellness enthusiast ...
All My Children Ends, The Chew Premieres TODAY, Watching?Celebrity News and Style
'The Chew' series premiere: It made me hungry, but will it make you watch?Entertainment Weekly (blog)
Is 'The Chew' worth your view?Mother Nature Network (blog)
HitFix (blog) -Kansas City Star -Chicago Sun-Times
all 67 news articles »

More about "All My Children"

No comments:

Post a Comment